subcribe in a Reader
Powered by Blogger.
Chictopia sleeveless blazer/Zara Tank/Pullandbear Old skirt/ Ted baker sandlas/ Proenza schouler bag
Christophe Sauvat cold shoulders Top/ Gap Dungaree/ Ash lace up Sandals I guess That when I Picked that amazing cold shoulders top ...
Isabel Marant dress// Anya hindmarch bag// Alexander wolf sandals Not just for wedding daytime, but also you can style it wit...
Chicwish shorts (find it here ) / Topshop fluffy sweater(similar here ) / Adidas sneakers (similar here ) Accessorize bag (similar he...
zara dress/ Anya hindmarch bag/ Ash sandals
TRF ginham top/Zara a line button skirt/michael wolf sandals
1. A.F vandevorst cardigan 2. Rodarte chain necklace 3. River Island leather gilet 4. Chanel runway sporty sunglasses 5. Ri...
Dance and Marvel frayed hem top/Levis 501 shorts/Deena&ozzy Leopard shoes/Asos leather back Bag
Because of The Military Russian Jacket because of the Skirt top/popline peplum Becuse of The Bandana/ western look Because...
- ► 2014 (83)
- ▼ December (8)
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
1. See by Chloe fold over tall boots
2. River Island sweatshirt 3. RI necklace
4. River island skirt 5. Ciate silver nail color
6. Tory bruch flower crustal mini bag
7. River Island Khaki camo print wool oversized coat.
The main issue and dilemma that most of us share ,and probably motivated us to take off our Pajamas and go celebrate is - What to wear in this frizzing days and stay "warm glamorous" (nice expression for winter nights) ? I know that the first thing that pops into your head ,when thinking of celebration, champing and firework ,is the little black dress ,sequins and high heels. Doesn't necessarily have to be cold and uncomfortable, if you follow those kind tips:
- In case you insist to wear skirt or dress ,wear on top of it a nice sweatshirt with a statement sparkling necklace.
- Still you want to warm up your legs - wear tall boots or over the knee and extra warm it with wool cozy socks.
- You want to be notice and sparkled with sequins but not look to much like a fire work, a touch of it like a skirt ,nail color, top or an accessory would do it just fine.
And the most important thing to forget to cover up with beautiful warm coat, since you never know if you will end up hanging out in the city streets.
Xo , happy Christmas to my christian friends
Shop This Style
Labels:glamorous,new year's eve,OOTD,see by chloe,sequins,shop,style,thepisceswoman fashion blog,what to wear,אופנה,בלוג אופנה
Location: תל אביב יפו, ישראל