subcribe in a Reader
Powered by Blogger.
Profil toatal look/ Max moretti shoes/ Proenza schouler bag/ Ray Ban vintage sunnies
Yael Mania Coat- similar here and here //Andother stories sleeveless sweatshirt- similar here //ZARA turtleneck sweater- similar here /...
Vintage skirt-find similar here and here // H&M cashmere Crew neck sweater-find similar here and here // Acne studio leath...
- ► 2014 (83)
- ▼ December (8)
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
1. See by Chloe fold over tall boots
2. River Island sweatshirt 3. RI necklace
4. River island skirt 5. Ciate silver nail color
6. Tory bruch flower crustal mini bag
7. River Island Khaki camo print wool oversized coat.
The main issue and dilemma that most of us share ,and probably motivated us to take off our Pajamas and go celebrate is - What to wear in this frizzing days and stay "warm glamorous" (nice expression for winter nights) ? I know that the first thing that pops into your head ,when thinking of celebration, champing and firework ,is the little black dress ,sequins and high heels. Doesn't necessarily have to be cold and uncomfortable, if you follow those kind tips:
- In case you insist to wear skirt or dress ,wear on top of it a nice sweatshirt with a statement sparkling necklace.
- Still you want to warm up your legs - wear tall boots or over the knee and extra warm it with wool cozy socks.
- You want to be notice and sparkled with sequins but not look to much like a fire work, a touch of it like a skirt ,nail color, top or an accessory would do it just fine.
And the most important thing to forget to cover up with beautiful warm coat, since you never know if you will end up hanging out in the city streets.
Xo , happy Christmas to my christian friends
Shop This Style
Labels:glamorous,new year's eve,OOTD,see by chloe,sequins,shop,style,thepisceswoman fashion blog,what to wear,אופנה,בלוג אופנה
Location: תל אביב יפו, ישראל