subcribe in a Reader
Powered by Blogger.
Rose Carmine rainbow collection cardigan/Lowie dress/Acne' boots/Golf cross body bag/Marc by Marc jacobs sunnies
Zara skirt / Asos bag/ Zara deep v-neck sweater/Miu-Miu shoes/ Zara stars print skinny jeans
MNG moto Jacket/ Zara blouse/ rag&bone jeans/Ash boots sandals/asos bag /MNG necklace It's funny that after we turn twent...
Zara coat/ Asos jeans/zara bluse/NW heels/Marc by marc jacobs bag
RI Trousers/ Topshop fluffy top/hasbeen sandals/ Marc by marc Jacob bag and sunnies
Zara leather Jacket/ Cala blazer/quicksilver ripped jeans/Stradivarius T-shirt/ Bocage boots/Jennifer Moore bag/Osnat design bracelet/...
Zara coat/Iris&Ink sweater/origami Zara skirt/hasbeen sandals/NW clutch
Front row sweatshirt/MNG wide capri pants/Chanel bag/NW heels/Marc by marc jacobs sunnies
1. A.F vandevorst cardigan 2. Rodarte chain necklace 3. River Island leather gilet 4. Chanel runway sporty sunglasses 5. Ri...
MNG oversized blazer/ Zara cable-knit sweater/ RI Jeans/Adidas sneakers/Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and sunnies Now that I have this new pa...
- ▼ December (8)
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
1. See by Chloe fold over tall boots
2. River Island sweatshirt 3. RI necklace
4. River island skirt 5. Ciate silver nail color
6. Tory bruch flower crustal mini bag
7. River Island Khaki camo print wool oversized coat.
The main issue and dilemma that most of us share ,and probably motivated us to take off our Pajamas and go celebrate is - What to wear in this frizzing days and stay "warm glamorous" (nice expression for winter nights) ? I know that the first thing that pops into your head ,when thinking of celebration, champing and firework ,is the little black dress ,sequins and high heels. Doesn't necessarily have to be cold and uncomfortable, if you follow those kind tips:
- In case you insist to wear skirt or dress ,wear on top of it a nice sweatshirt with a statement sparkling necklace.
- Still you want to warm up your legs - wear tall boots or over the knee and extra warm it with wool cozy socks.
- You want to be notice and sparkled with sequins but not look to much like a fire work, a touch of it like a skirt ,nail color, top or an accessory would do it just fine.
And the most important thing to forget to cover up with beautiful warm coat, since you never know if you will end up hanging out in the city streets.
Xo , happy Christmas to my christian friends
Shop This Style
Labels:glamorous,new year's eve,OOTD,see by chloe,sequins,shop,style,thepisceswoman fashion blog,what to wear,אופנה,בלוג אופנה
Location: תל אביב יפו, ישראל